- Hey. You wouldn't happen to know where Rosehill Cottage is?
- Go right at the bridge, and then just keep going. Way down there.
- I'm here!
- Holy shit.
- Oh, my God!
- Okay, that'll be interesting.
- Get in (залезать)
the... Get in there. Okay.
- Cute dress. Oh, suitcase. Okay. Now what?
- I can do this. I can drive on the wrong side of the road...and the wrong side of the car. Just stay focused. Oh, please do not hit me! Okay, I hate this. Oh, God. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.
- Move out of the way! (прочь с пути)
- Watch it! (осторожней)
- Sorry. Stop!
- Oh, God. I need a drink.
- Someone's having a party tonight.
- Oh, yeah.
- They went to the shops. Didn't see anything. Came home and had a bit of a kiss and cuddle (обнимание)
. The end.
- Rebecca Green was just your average 20-year-old. Until the father she never knew left her something she never expected. You happen to have two guns? I didn't think one would be enough. Deception. Christmas Day.
- And that's why they pay me the big bucks.
- And now the weather. First, Northern England and North Wales will have sleet (дождь со снегом)
or snow in the morning and again later in the day.
- Blinked. (моргнуть)
- Oh, that's intense
- Oh, no.
- Who was he with?
- The flutes
This is the best part.
- One second.
- Hello... Hello?
- Hello? Can you hear me?
- Yeah, it's Miles. Amanda?
- No, I'm sorry. Amanda's not here, I'm afraid. I'm trying to figure out (выяснить)
how to open the gate. Oh, fu...
- Very nice.
- If you heard that, I'm sorry.
- Hi! I'm so sorry. I'm new at the gate thing.
- It's okay. It was pretty funny.
- I'm Miles. I work with Ethan.
- Amanda's ex.
- Oh, right.
- Know when she'll be back? Supposed to pick up things. Amanda's in England, actually, on holiday. I'm staying here while she's away.
- You okay?
- Yes. Yeah, something just blew into my eye
. (что-то в глаз попало)
- Oh, I hate that. Let me see. Yep, you got something in your eyelash
You want me to get it?
- Yeah, Santa Anas.
- The wind. It's what makes it so warm this time of year. Legend has it, when the Santa Anas blow all bets are off
. (лучше не заключать пари)
Anything can happen. That's it. You okay?
- Better. Thank you. So, you needed to?
- Pick up (забрать)
- And you're his?
- Oh, well, I'm a film composer, too, like Ethan, but...
- Did you compose this? It's beautiful.
- Yes, I did. I wrote this. No, I didn't. I wish I did. This is the great Ennio Morricone.
- Would you mind (возражать)
coming back tomorrow? I just want to check this with Amanda's assistant.
- I'm Iris, by the way.
- And this is my Maggie.
- I mean, just Maggie.
- Not "my" Maggie.
- Are you ready?
- Okay. Don't blow away.
- I won't.
- Anything can happen.